Assuming that the situation is temporary, 7 tips your team should be aiming for.
- Have a dedicated workspace, thus avoiding distractions, family, pets and kitchen.
- Schedule work time (including “checkout” time). Achieve balance between work and personal life.
- Schedule time for focused work. – Avoid distraction of email, social media and constant notifications form phone and concentrate on tasks at hand.
- Use downtime for email and meetings. Review emails in the mornings, meetings in the afternoons on certain days of the week, and this structure helps me getting more done during the week.
- Take breaks. Humans works best by taking breaks between bursts of high activity
- Communication is key. Good relationships are built on a foundation of good communication